Recently one of my friends gave me the opportunity to create a personalized wedding paper cut,
as you can imagine I was beyond exited with this terrific project.
My friend gave me some information about the groom, the bride and the relationship, here is the e-mail that she send me:
I’m so excited! This is such a great gift 🙂 Can you do this on gold paper? She LOVES gold. 8×10
Here’s a little bit about Marc (for the letter M)
– He is from South Africa
– Loves sports cars
– Loves to hike
– His birthday is 10.2.80
Here’s a little bit about Jess (for the letter J)
– She loves Michigan State University or ‘MSU’ for short. So maybe put in MSU somewhere.
– She also loves Britney Spears. Not sure how you would incorporate that but she is her biggest fan.
– Her birthday is 2.21.84
For the G, I want to put things about their relationship
– They met on a cruise ship
– Wedding date is 9.13.14 (definitely want that in there somewhere)
– They bought a home together
– They love to travel together
Let me know if you have any questions!
So I putted together a monogram composition and in each letter I draw the person’s details.
Let me tell you I enjoy doing this project so much, it was complex and I learned a lot mainly making mistakes and starting over again (thankfully it was in my poor sketch that I erase like a million times) but once I cached the flow I couldn’t stop.
Here are some photos of the composition’s sketch and of the final piece… hope you like it as much as I do.